Quality and environment policy
At HOTELES SANTA ROSA SL
, from our facilities located in the municipality of Torrox, province of MALAGA, we ensure that our clients have the best service in unbeatable facilities. Currently, we have an accommodation service, a restaurant service and a service for celebrations and events and we are committed every day to maintaining a staff committed to providing the best service to our clients, covering all their needs and expectations and in an idyllic setting, and environmentally. sustainable.
That is why we have decided to implement our Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System, which allows us to ensure continuous improvement of the organization and operation of the company based on basic pillars such as the Quality of the services provided, the entire Customer satisfaction, the identification and evaluation of environmental aspects, the appropriate actions in the event of emergencies, the appropriate risk assessment, environmental protection, the analysis of compliance with legal and other applicable requirements and the continuous improvement of its Management System.
Therefore, our Management System is based on the following fundamental pillars:
• Compliance with applicable environmental legislation and regulations, as well as other requirements that our company subscribes to.
• Planning, executing, reviewing and improving the Management System, bearing in mind at all times the context of the organization, both internal and external. Identify and control the environmental aspects of the organization and the risks, in such a way that we establish a preventive approach.
• Ensure the Satisfaction of all our customers (and interested parties), through the commitment of the entire organization to meet their needs and requirements, as well as the legal and regulatory requirements and those of the products. • Continuous Improvement of both the production and service provision processes, as well as the effectiveness of the Quality and Environmental Management System in which preventing errors is a fundamental aspect for improving the performance of the general and environmental management of the organization.
• Continuously intensify our environmental management to obtain improvements in the overall behavior of the company, with a focus on life cycle analysis. Promote efficient use of available natural resources.
• Establish and regularly review environmental and management objectives and goals, in accordance with the commitments assumed. For the effective application of these principles, the support of both the management team and the staff is absolutely necessary. • Train and sensitize our hotel staff regarding environmental performance, providing the necessary resources for the proper functioning of the environmental system and ensuring the protection of the environment and the prevention of environmental pollution.
• The participation and collaboration of all workers and collaborators, starting with the management of the company, which is why this Policy is disseminated to all interested parties of our company for their knowledge and understanding.
For the effective application of these principles, the support of both the management team and the staff is absolutely necessary.
Malaga, April 20, 2021
HOTELES SANTA ROSA SL has been a beneficiary of the European Regional Development Fund whose objective is to improve the use and quality of information and communication technologies and access to them and thanks to which it has implemented and certified the management systems of quality ISO 9001 and of Sustainability ISO 9001 for the improvement of competitiveness and productivity of the company in 2021. For this it has had the support of the TOURISM COMPETITIVENESS 2020 Program of the Malaga Chamber of Commerce. "
European Regional Development Fund
A way to make Europe